Join the Global Wave Team
We’re always on the lookout for great people! Even if you don’t see a position below that’s a perfect match, reach out via email@example.com so we can connect.
We are hiring for a creative content development role—someone anchored in graphic design who is excited to not only produce impactful content, but work with colleagues on creative concepts to drive advocacy campaigns online.
This is an exciting role that is going to help drive policy change that will impact generations to come.
Why This Job Rocks
- Small agency environment with big-time client work
- You’ll get to work closely supporting a diverse collection of organizations from a wide variety of of countries—no agency works in more varied geographies—from Indonesia to India to Uganda
- Our issue portfolio takes on some of the largest global fights—from Big Tobacco to Big Oil, Sexual Reproductive Health, Epidemic Preparedness, Food Policy and Human Rights– the campaigns you work on will have major impact for decades to come
- Our clients trust us to push the creative envelope, a great opportunity to shape global campaigns with daring concepts that dozens of organizations will utilize to reach millions.
- 3+ years professional experience in developing creative digital content for advocacy campaigns, with emphasis on design and concept development for social media platforms
- Must have previous experience in agency or consulting setting for advocacy clients
- Proficiency with required graphic design and publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Canva etc.
- Experience with simple video editing (short from stock art video) and ephemeral content development (IG stories, TikTok etc.)
- Experience working with stakeholders in creative brief development process including tone, imagery, creative concept and artwork identification
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience developing social media materials and toolkits for partners, influencers etc. preferred
- Simple WordPress front-end content maintenance support a bonus
Location: Remote/Washington, D.C. area preferred, Work from home or Global Wave’s D.C. office as preferred
Compensation: $65,000 – $85,000 salary with benefits
Send your resume, portfolio and link to current social media accounts representing your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Digital Creative Content Designer.