Current Job Opportunities
WordPress Developer–Contractor Position
We are seeking a contractor for ongoing WordPress development work. Our client-base requires front-end and back-end support of existing websites throughout 2019.
You will work with our Client Strategists taking WordPress sites from start to finish- if you have a knack for modern design and experience creating or customizing pre-made WordPress themes and plugins. Most work will be done using WordPress but occasionally clients may need work done on non-WordPress sites, so experience with additional content management systems is a plus.
Experience with LearnDash or other learning management system plug-ins a huge plus.
To Fit the Bill:
- 2+ year(s) recent WordPress design experience
- Experience manipulating and customizing pre-made WordPress themes
- Comfortable adding/troubleshooting various WordPress plugins
- Strong HTML, PHP, CSS3, and MySQL knowledge
- Experience with LMS technology
- Experience with plug-ins to manage high volumes of content libraries
- Ability to work with/create hard-coded non-WordPress sites
- Experience building responsive sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo editors
- Have an online portfolio of demonstrated work
Send resume, cover letter to Work@globalwavedigital.com